Pavilions at Lenswood Valentine’s Day Giveaway Terms and Conditions – 1st February 2023
1. Competition Information
- 1.1 Person entering the competition must be a resident within Australia
- 1.2 Minimum age to enter: 18 years
- 1.3 Commencement time: 7:30 PM (ACDT)
- 1.4 Commencement date: 1st February 2023
- 1.5 Closing time: 10:00 AM (ACDT)
- 1.6 Closing date: 14th February 2023
- 1.7 Judging time: 10:30 AM (ACDT)
- 1.8 Judging date: 14th February 2023
- 1.9 Announcement time: 11:00 AM (ACDT)
- 1.10 Announcement date: 14th February 2023
- 1.11 The winner’s name will appear on the relevant social media accounts at https://www.facebook.com/pavilionsatlenswood/ and https://www.instagram.com/pavilionsatlenswood/
2. Who May Enter
- The only persons who may enter and be awarded prizes are residents of the place specified in Variable 1.1, who are not (i) employees, directors, management, or officers of, or contractors to, the Promoter or any of its agencies or the companies involved with this competition, or (ii) members of the immediate family of such employees, directors, management, officers or contractors. “Immediate family” means spouse, defacto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the employee, director, manager, officer or contractor.
- 3.1 Valid entries are those who have followed @pavilionsatlenswood and commented below the dedicated competition post by tagging 1 other social account (friend).
- 3.2 The social account (friend) tagged must also be following @pavilionsatlenswood.
- Pavilions at Lenswood acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram as well as any of Facebook’s or Instagram’s associated audience networks.
5. Entrants Bound by Conditions
- By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions which are subject to change at any time without notice – subject to state regulations.
6. How to Enter
- 6.1 Entrants comment below the dedicated competition post by tagging 1 other social account (friend). All entries and accounts tagged (friend) must be following @pavilionsatlenswood.
7. Limitations of entry
- 7.1 Entrants can comment multiple times on dedicated competition post.
- This competition commences at the time and date specified in Section 1. Entries must be received by the time and date specified in Section 1. Entries must be received during the above competition periods.
9. Selection of Winners
- This is a game of chance; competition winner will be selected at random. The winner’s name and/or Instagram account handle will appear on the relevant social media accounts at https://www.facebook.com/pavilionsatlenswood./ and https://www.instagram.com/pavilionsatlenswood/ on 14th of February 2023 from 11:00 AM (ACDT).
- The Promoter’s decisions are final and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, does not follow the terms and conditions stated herein, or includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity or potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by Instagram direct message using the information provided in the official competition entry. If the prize remains unclaimed by that date, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to distribute the prize to the next best valid entry whereby a substitute entry will be selected at random.
- The substitute winner will be notified by Instagram direct message using the information provided in the official competition entry. The substitute winner’s name and/or Instagram account handle will appear on the relevant social media accounts at https://www.facebook.com/pavilionsatlenswood/ and https://www.instagram.com/pavilionsatlenswood/
- Entrants’ personal information (“PI”) will be collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this competition and its winners. The PI of winners may be provided to others assisting, including prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this competition. Entrants may contact the Promoter at the address given below to request access to any of their collected PI that is still held. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested PI, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize. Entrants need to provide a suitable delivery point as goods cannot be delivered to a PO Box. By entering this competition, the Promoter reserves the right to use the entrants’ information for internal marketing purposes including but not limited to electronic direct mail (EDM), short messaging service (SMS), multimedia messaging service (MMS) and catalogue distribution; all marketing material will include an opt out option.
11. Prize Package
- 1 night accommodation on May 19th 2023 in the Merak Pavilion, valued at $525 with additional packages in pavilion such as French Champagne, Crackers and Cheese on arrival, Fully Stocked Mini Bar and Pamper Me Package. Total value of $800.
12. Prize Package Conditions
- The prize does not include:
- (i) any transportation to / from any Pavilions at Lenswood.
- (ii) any insurance (such as travel or health cover);
- (iii) any other ancillary costs which may be incurred by the winner. The prize item is valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variations in prize values. In the event for any reason the winner does not claim the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of the prize. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. In the event that any prize item is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this competition results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values. The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency and proof of age. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
13. No Quality, etc. Representations / Exclusion of Liability
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality / suitability / merchantability of any of the goods / services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property or otherwise and including, but not limited to, direct or consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or their respective servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the winner.
14. Winner Notification and Publication
- The winner will be notified by an Instagram direct message and also be tagged in the official winner announcement post by Pavilions at Lenswood.
- The winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
16. By Entering the Promotion
- The entrant consents to receipt of promotional and other emails that inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services the entrant may be interested in.
- The Promoter of this competition is Myadd Pty Ltd, ABN 82 323 671 619 of address 4/6 Montrose Ave, Norwood, SA 5092 on behalf of Pavilions at Lenswood Pty Ltd, ABN 94 220 518 443 of address 4/6 Montrose Ave, Norwood, SA 5092
18. Entire Conditions
- These conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties relating to the entry and the conduct of the competition. By entering the promotions, the entrant confirms that these terms and conditions have been read in entirety and agreed to by submission of entry.